What can my pet expect during a treatment?
MLS Laser Therapy is a painless treatment that lasts an average of 3 minutes. Your pet may experience a comfortable sensation at the point of application.
What can be expected after the treatment?
Most patients see positive results in one to three treatments. Acute conditions can subside with as few as one set of treatments. Chronic conditions can be managed with regular monthly treatments. And there are no known negative side effects.
Often, pain medications can be reduced or eliminated after MLS Laser Therapy treatment.
Benefits of MLS Laser Therapy
- Relief of chronic pain, such as arthritis
- Relief of acute pain, such as trauma or injury
- Strong anti-inflammatory effect
- Stimulates healing of damaged tissue
- Speeds recovery of the structural integrity of injured region
- Improvement of local blood circulation
- Postoperative pain relief and faster wound healing
Please ask for details on how this innovative therapy can work for your pet's pain and inflammation.
Your Pet Will Thank You
We are proud to offer MLS Laser Therapy as an effective, proven, pain free treatment option for our clients who want to ease their pet's pain and inflammation.
Conditions Treated with MLS Laser Therapy
- Arthritis Pain & Joint Pain
- Post-Op & Wound Healing
- Lick Granuloma
- Inflamed Ears
- Hip Dysplasia
- Disc Disease
- ....and much more